Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Ceramic Process Engineer. This position is located near Scranton, Pennsylvania. The Ceramic Process Engineer will be responsible for improving the manufacturing processes of the ceramic particles used for various demanding markets.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $115K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, pension, relocation assistance, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Olyphant, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Improve controls of manufacturing process to develop tighter specifications in order to meet increased needs from the customers
- Increase yield of processes to manufacture these ceramic submicron grains
- Provides hands-on assistance to Manufacturing and Maintenance personnel on the production floor to identify opportunities for process improvements and implement solutions
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.