Construction client is looking for a Assistant Civil Detailer with minimum 3 years of administrative office experience. The Ideal candidate has Ability to utilize both 2D and 3D applications to prepare engineering drawings.This is a long term contract opportunity in Chesterfield, MO or Akron, OH with a high possibility of turning into a permanent job.
location: Chesterfield, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Assist in a full range of drawing production work.
- Produce project deliverables in an efficient and budget conscious manner.
- Assist with CAD drawing production and project execution.
- Printing, scanning and submitting drawing packages.
- Maintain high CAD proficiency and mastery of current CAD systems.
- Effectively use multiple application packages where necessary.
- Train, mentor, and develop staff.
- Review and adhere to project scope, schedule and budget.
- Resource management.
- Identification of priority tasks and implementing plans of execution.
- Communicate with team and management workload.
- Maintain record of client or company CAD standards.
- Provide quality feedback of work.
- Assist in the QA/QC process.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.