Contract position: Engineering & Construction client has an IMMEDIATE NEED for a few Electrical Construction Superintendents. The immediate needs are for projects in Baytown, TX and Madison, IN. These projects start in mid to late May or ASAP. You need at least 15+ years of Electrical construction field experience working on large, heavy industrial construction projects. You must have the majority of your experience supporting either power generation or Oil & Gas plant EPC projects. Our client prefers candidates that have managed people & crews on these projects for 10+ years. You need to have experience working on projects with a minimum value of $50 million. Client will pay for mob, demob and per diem. R&R is offered every 4 weeks.
location: Madison, Indiana
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Provide on-site administrative & technical management for electrical construction areas including: raceway, cable tray, electrical panels, duct banks, grounding, switchgear, transformers, low and medium voltage electrical equipment, wiring, motors, heat tracing, instrumentation, instrumentation calibrations, loop checks and point to point checks, and electrical and control testing
- Report to your Site Manager and ensure that the Electrical systems are constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule
- Responsible for overall supervision of the electrical construction effort, which includes: productivity of crafts, efficient use of materials and equipment, materials management, scheduling, engineering, and contractual performance of the project.
- Work with electrical Subcontractors daily to ensure that the project is constructed & documented in accordance with the project specifications, policies, detailed drawings & industry standards
- Complete daily field reports and take daily pictures to document construction progress
- Interface with the client and your internal Engineering departments daily
- Assist with the implementation of safety programs and provide direction to planning, scheduling, and engineering functions as required
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 15 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.