Our client in the Attleboro MA area is looking to add an experienced Project Manager Office (PMO) Manager to their growing Team. Candidates interested should have a BS in Business, Engineering or Operations; 5 years experience as a Project Manager and a minimum of 5 years in a leadership capacity. For further information and immediate consideration please apply below and call us today. Thank you.
location: Franklin, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Project Management Office (PMO) Manager ensures that all programs and projects meet the organizational goals and requirements. The PMO Manager will lead a team of project managers and will be responsible for ensuring project management best practices are implemented, that project management standards are consistent across the organization and that workflows and internal/external communication plans are established. The PMO Manager will also lead specific strategic projects and serve as the project manager for assigned project(s). Overall, this role is responsible for the success of the project management department's goals and ensuring both the internal and external customers are satisfied as it relates to project plans, updates, change management process, resolutions to problems and communication.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Developing the PMO's strategy, responsibilities, services and deliverables
- Collaborating cross-functionally
- Manage other project managers and provide a dashboard of current project statuses to inform senior leadership
- Defining, prioritizing and developing project plans and programs
- Proactively working with the sales organization to develop best in class project management practices that ultimately allow us to meet our customer's expectations.
- Ensures that project/department milestones & goals are met, adhering to schedules and budgets.
- Owning specific strategic projects and serving as the project manager that is responsible for that program's budget, timeline and schedule.
- Scans the department for opportunities to implement continuous improvement
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.