Manufacturing Engineer for a leading manufacturing company located in Macon, GA. This position is responsible to create and update manufacturing assembly work instructions. To be considered - must have experience creating work instructions for manufacturing/assembly processes. This is a contract opportunity. APPLY NOW!
- Experience creating work instructions for manufacturing/assembly processes
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Application of Manufacturing systems and process improvement techniques
- Bachelor's degree (B. S.) from four-year College or university in manufacturing or industrial engineering preferred
location: Macon, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Create and update manufacturing assembly work instructions
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods
- Confers with planning and design staff to ensure efficient production methods
- Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.