Inside Sales Engineer needed for a global leading manufacturer of complex equipment and technologies. In this role you will be responsible for technical sales support to a variety of groups including distribution and engineering. You will interface wtih dealers, national accounts and engineers creating additional sales opportunities by providing a portfolio of solutions utilizing your technical knowledge and expertise. Additionally you will provide technical training to both internal and external customers.
location: Waukesha, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provides customer service and technical sales phone support to distribution and their customers.
- Coordinates special design options between distribution and specials engineering.
- Assists with tracking and closing large industrial projects.
- Supports marketing and sales by developing support materials, such as papers and presentations.
- Provides technical training for both internal and external customers.
- Helps manage accounts' unique requirements.
- Manages customer interaction events, such as supporting fly-ins.
- Advocates necessary product improvement and the resolution of customers; issues (e.g., inspection issues and application and service issues).
- Supports the sizing program data.
- Creates drawings supporting sales efforts.
- Creates presentation supporting products or applications.
- Ensures national accounts needs are being met with knowledgeable prompt support.
- Interfaces with existing industrial dealers, national accounts and consulting/design engineers creating additional sales by providing a portfolio of power solutions through technical knowledge and expertise.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.