Contract position: Client involved with high voltage Transmission Line and Substation EPC projects is looking for a QA/QC Manager/Inspector for a high voltage substation project in Pasco, Oregon. Heavy Substation background is required. You need to be ready to start work ASAP and this could turn into a long term work in the NW for the right person. You need 10+ years of construction QA/QC field experience and some specific experience supporting high voltage substation EPC projects. Client will pay for mob, demob, per diem & a paid trip home every 3 weeks.
location: Wasco, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Manager to support, supplement & oversee Subcontractors site specific Quality personnel (Inspectors) for high voltage substation EPC projects
- Work with Subcontractors daily to ensure that the project is constructed & documented in accordance with the project specifications, policies, detailed drawings & industry standards
- Monitor Subcontractor Activities: Material Receiving, Civil, Foundations, Structural, equipment installation, etc...
- Support EPC construction projects by developing EPC Site Specific Quality Plans including Turnover Packages
- Review and approval of Contractor's Quality plans, ITP's, and submittals
- Monitors and supports construction projects for Quality Assurance compliance by performing scheduled audits
- Responsible for providing weekly and monthly reporting regarding quality assurance
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.