Currently seeking an entry level PLC programmer in Apopka FL. This person will join a small nut mighty team of control systems manufacturers. The ideal candidate will have some experience with PLC programming with Allen Bradley, Modicon or Siemens. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow in a friendly, fast paced environment.
location: Apopka, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Create design schematics, write and install computer programs, and test the efficacy of the installed program.
- Designing and drafting 2D and 3D blueprint drawings.
- Reading and interpreting the logical flow diagram.
- Program using a variety of softwares including Allen Bradley, Modicon and Siemens depending on the project
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.