Contract Opportunity: Engineering & Construction client in Houston, TX is looking for a Project Cost Specialist with 4-10+ years of experience related to project cost controls & reporting activities supporting engineering or construction projects. The qualified candidate must have experience with cost analysis for either oil & gas plant or power generation EPC projects. This is a long term contract that can become a direct hire job for the right candidate. Client prefers local candidates. ** Hourly rate is commensurate with experience & education **
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provide administrative support to a Project Manager by supporting many project controls functions for engineering & construction projects
- You will be responsible for maintaining project cost performance reports, logging invoices, providing schedule support, entering data in cost systems, some cost analysis, forecasting, & purchase order tracking
- Help coordinate project set-up in Oracle Financial MIS Accounting Module or EcoSys EPC
- Help perform budget tracking against Purchase Orders or Subcontracts
- Assist with the set up of a Change Management System as well as maintain a change log for this system
- Ensure project set-up in the accounting system
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.