Our Client's Facilities group has a need for SAP, EAM, or CMMS information coordination and entry from a skilled individual familiar with the systems, specifically as it relates to maintenance management. You will work with personnel to obtain information surrounding maintenance parts, task lists and associated data. Participate in the collaboration among Facilities to populate and execute data entry in the EAM system and review validation plan(s) as they relate to data transfer for another team. Sound interesting? Please apply - we would love to talk with you!
location: Foster City, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Summary of the position:
- Work with personnel to obtain information surrounding maintenance parts, task lists and associated data.
- Participate in the collaboration among Facilities to populate and execute data entry in the EAM system.
- Review validation plan(s) as they relate to data transfer by Global Information Services team.
- Perform data validation on all Facilities records loaded into EAM system.
- Provide periodic status updates via team meetings.
- Conduct user training for Facilities personnel.
- Perform data entry, execution and/or oversight for other related EAM activities.
- Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
- Must have in-depth SAP user and setup experience. Maintenance Management System experience is highly preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 1 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.