A Process BIM Admin is needed for an engineering consulting company in the Portland, OR area. Process BIM / CAD Piping admin with minimum 10 years experience in layout of process and mechanical equipment and associated piping design, and at least 10 years working in a BIM / CAD admin role.
location: Portland, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $32.14 - 50.00 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Project specific BIM/CAD setup for clients that require primarily 3D-based deliverables.
- Automating typical 3D repetitive tasks along with more complicated tasks, troubleshooting issues with established tools in CADWorx.
- Facilitating changes in BIM/CAD standards with our Design Automation Group, communicating and coordinating with our Design Automation Group.
- Updating BIM Team with new information on software / workflows, administration/development of training materials, documenting workflows and tools related to BIM/CAD software, conducting piping designer onboarding for a project
- Motivated, self-starting Process BIM / CAD Piping admin with minimum 10 years experience in layout of process and mechanical equipment and associated piping design, and at least 10 years working in a BIM / CAD admin role.
- Candidate will have recent experience and be an advanced user of CADWorx 3D design software both as a designer and performing BIM/CAD admin work, including writing basic programs and functions to automate tasks.
- Must be well organized with strong communication skills, and have an interest in leading other designers and managing BIM/CAD standards.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with Navisworks, process mechanical piping systems, industrial waste and high purity water systems a plus. Microelectronics experience a plus.
- Experience with pipe installation details and pipe supports, a plus.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.