Maintenance Manager needed for a full-time opportunity in the New Bedford, MA area. The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for managing preventive, routine, and unscheduled maintenance of the plant operations area and equipment, including all production machinery. Food or frozen food industry experience preferred. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: New Bedford, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Manage the maintenance and repair of all operations and production equipment including all packaging machinery, capsule manufacturing, processing equipment, warehouse and order fulfillment equipment
- Track, update, and help to schedule all preventive maintenance activities at the site.
- Assist in the planning, development, and implementation of new methods and procedures designed to improve operations, minimize operating costs, and effect greater utilization of machinery, labor, and materials.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.