Contract Opportunity: Client involved in commercial and aviation industrial engineering & construction projects is looking for a Mechanical Drafter to join their team in Kansas City, MO. You need 2-5 years of mechanical drafting experience. Any specific experience on airport, aviation, or tank fueling projects would be a PLUS. You need to be local or within a commutable distance to Kansas City, MO. Excellent upward mobility in the company and tons of growth!
location: Kansas City, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 28 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for revising existing drawings and preparing drawings of basic components from explicit verbal or written instructions or detailed sketches
- Creat mechanical & piping plans, schematics, diagrams and details for new and upgraded oil & gas pipeline projects
- Help develop mechanical & pipeline drawing packages for construction contracts and bill of material for procurement specifications
- Develop detailed layouts and details using acquired knowledge of fundamental concepts and practices pertaining to the mechanical discipline
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.