An established digital display LED sign manufacturer is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to come and join their growing team. This position will focus on engineering solutions to problems that arise during manufacturing process. This position is open due to growth with the opportunity of upward mobility into management. This position will be based in Las Vegas, NV
- Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing, Industrial or Mechanical Field
- Experience using CAD or CAM software
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma processes
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develops and implements production plans for new products, including the creation of work Instruction, trains production personnel, develops manufacturing methods and processes, and plans and coordinate first production runs, to ensure efficient integration of the new products into production.
- Calculates production times and manufacturing capabilities. Prepares reports summarizing information or trends related to manufacturing performance.
- Develops and procures new fixtures, tooling and equipment for the new and existing products.
- Determines root causes of failures and provide resolution to manufacturing issues involving designs, products, or manufacturing processes.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.