An established digital display LED sign manufacturer is seeking an Electrical Engineer to come and join their growing team. This position will focus on design and developing new and existing products to customers. This position is open due to growth with the opportunity of upward mobility into management. This position will be based in Las Vegas, NV.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of AutoCad Electrical and SolidWorks
- Ability to create, read and troubleshoot Electrical schematics
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Electrical and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SolidWorks Preferred.
- Capability to create, read, and troubleshoot electrical schematics.
- Experience with LED flexible strips, LED display panels and LED control systems (NovaLCT/SmartLCT).
- CE, UL, FCC, and RoHS regulatory experience highly preferred
- Working knowledge of best practices of Design for Manufacture and Design for Assembly (DFM/DFA) techniques.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.