Very well established and reputable manufacturing company is looking for multiple CNC Machinists in the Kannaplis, NC area.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a hourly rate ranging from $26/hr to $30/hr+.
The ideal candidate will possess experience in a manufacturing environment with a focus on setup, tolerances, and overall machining practices . Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Concord, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $51,999.94 - 62,500.00 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Study blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, documents, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Select, align, and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills, lathes and grinders.
- Calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut on all machines, including manually controlled machines.
- Start and observe machine operations to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining or grinding, and adjust machine controls or control media as required.
- Verify conformance of finished work piece to specifications using calipers, micrometers, indicators, optical comparators, etc.
- Responsible for reliable and accurate reporting of inspection/other manufacturing data.
- Provides information to Shop Supervisor regarding production levels, nonconformances, inspection results and other data as requested.
- Enters data into Global Shop and accurately accounts for time spent on set up, manufacturing and other tasks on a job-by-job basis.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and practices all plant safety requirements
- Makes suggestions for improvement and seeks ways to improve production
- Adheres to the ISO 9001 quality system requirements for area of responsibility. Makes suggestions for improvement and completes records, as required
- Works towards achieving Quality Objectives for the company within specific area(s) of responsibility.
- Maintains open lines of communication with other employees and is committed to improve/maintain teamwork within the organization.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.