Rapidly growing manufacturing company located in Georgetown, KY is currently in search for a Maintenance Manager that has experience scheduling both internal and external work maximizing planned down time and reducing unplanned downtime. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of management experience over a maintenance departement within a high pace high volume manufacturing setting.
location: Georgetown, Kentucky
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
- Scheduling both internal and external work maximizing planned down time and reducing unplanned down time.
- Optimize equipment according to standard procedure, enhancing performance and product quality, ensuring the achievement of KPI's.
- Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule and ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out and completed on time.
- Work as part of the Management team to share ideas and improve operation, recommending, supporting, and implementing continuous improvement activities and process and procedure improvements to optimize safety, production, and quality. - Analyzes and reports on key performance indicators, root cause analysis. Develops and executes action items, removes barriers, and addresses issues. - Responsible for ensuring that project and department goals are met and adhering to approved maintenance budgets.
- Manage, coach, and develop a high performing Maintenance team that meets agreed objectives and delivers past practice results, added value, and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for scheduling major shutdowns and working with contractors to complete the work on time.
- Effectively delegate any maintenance issues to be resolved on each shift, maintenance day, or shut down.
- Support Plant Engineering to help schedule facility maintenance on scheduled shutdowns.
- Liaise and communicate with other departments, customers, suppliers, and other service providers.
- Support, comply, and ensure complicity with Health and Safety regulations, the Company Handbook, Quality and Environmental standards, and all other company policies and procedures.
- Proactively addresses and corrects all unsafe behaviors and conditions.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.