Reliability Engineer located near Albion, IN for a leading manufacturer for the automotive industry. This role is responsible for maintaining, repairing and improving the operational reliability of manufacturing equipment. To be considered - must have A.S Degree with at least two (2) years of Plant Reliability experience within a manufacturing environment (Automotive experience is ideal). This is a direct hire opportunity to join a growing organization. Relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW!
- Associate degree (Bachelor's degree in Engineering or relevant technical field preferred)
- Must have at least two (2) years of Equipment Reliability experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience with AC and DC variable speed drives
- Experience with low voltage and high voltage AC/DC circuits
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Inventory 3D applications
- Experience with Fanuc robots and robotic cells
- Experience with HVAC systems and regulatory compliance
location: Albion, Indiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for maintaining, repairing and improving the operational reliability of manufacturing equipment
- Lead root cause analysis of failures and drive implementationof corrective actions
- develop, and facilitate analysis methods fordetermining the reliability of components and equipment
- Monitor the execution and effectiveness of the PM programs
- Utilize the equipment downtime database to identify trendsand premature failure issues, and implement correctiveactions
- Design, develop, and implement equipment changes that willcorrect reliability, improve productivity, improve efficiencies,and increase quality product yield
- Provide leadership and technical support to cultivate aproactive maintenance service department
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.