Rapidly growing manufacturing company located in Georgetown, KY is currently in search for an assistant Maintenance Manager to join their organization. The Assistant Manager of Maintenance is responsible for ensuring overall product quality, meeting waste/ productivity goals, machine safety and the minimization of downtime through effective equipment maintenance.
location: Georgetown, Kentucky
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 83,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Oversees and participates in the recruitment, hiring, and training of team members
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive
- Oversees day-to-day production maintenance operations and maintenance of all facilities, buildings and equipment focusing on keeping all equipment in an operating and functional condition by directing a workforce consisting of technical and non-technical employees and/or contractors.
- Provides oversight and coordination overall facilities maintenance and upkeep while maintaining a specific budget.
- Remain knowledgeable regarding all operational aspects of building systems including electrical, HVAC, air handling units, roof top units, plumbing, overhead doors and levelers, mechanical, process controls, power transmissions, pumps, valves, pneumatic controls and hydraulic devices.
- Develop comprehensive annual inspection process for facilities; complete weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual inspections as required for a specific asset and best practices.
- Schedule and document maintenance and repairs on building equipment (including updating equipment records)
- documents are completed timely and accurately.
- Proactively addresses and corrects all unsafe behaviors and conditions.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.