A Designer is needed for a leading industrial manufacturing organization. The Designer is responsible to prepare drawings and bills of materials for complex industrial electrical devices.
Qualified candidates must have 1+ year' of experience designing operating mechanisms, proficiency with AutoCAD. This job is located in the southern metro Atlanta area. Our client is only seeking local talent at this time.
location: Hampton, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 63,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop Bills of Material for assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Prepare detail drawings / layouts and sketches of parts and equipment for engineering and fabrication purposes
- Review and process orders for production; Make electrical, mechanical and structural calculations associated with drawing preparation
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.