A Manufacturing Engineer is needed for a leading industrial equipment manufacturer. The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible to plan, direct, coordinate, and optimize manufacturing processes within the plant.
Qualified candidates must have a BS in Engineering or Engineering Technology, proficiency with design software. This is a direct hire position located in the South Atlanta Metro area.
location: Hampton, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods; Analyze and plan work force utilization, space requirements, workflow, and designs layout of equipment and work space for maximum efficiency
- Confer with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods
- Plan, design and implement cellular and lean manufacturing technology to reduce production lead-times and work-in-process inventories
- Work with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards
- Estimate production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions; Interface with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.