Growing building products manufacturer is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor responsible for managing human resources, managing expenses and managing assets, as well as planning and managing activities in the maintenance area, seeking to optimize costs and ensure the availability of
productive equipment at the factory.
location: Janesville, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Coordinate and supervise administrative and operational activities in the maintenance areas through
daily monitoring of the activities and tools available.
- Promote the development of the team's technical and behavioral skills through training and coach work.
- Ensure the achievement of goals through an action plan, monitoring of indicators, compliance with
standards and team management.
- Elaborate and manage the annual budget of expenses and investments and controlling through the
analysis of reports the expenses of the sector.
- Elaborate and manage the annual expenses budget of the maintenance accounts of the productive areas,
controlling the expenses of the same ones through the analysis of reports.
- Execute the actions related to maintenance, controlling costs through budgeted versus performed
monitoring, focusing on the fulfillment of goals and objectives.
- Develop suppliers of materials and services based on internal needs and new technologies.
- Promote continuous improvements in maintenance and production processes through the need to
increase and gain productivity.
- Analyze the purchase needs for the relevant areas through the needs for replacement of parts and
equipment for maintenance.
- Leverage actions that promote the existence of a good organizational climate in the sector through
meetings for the personal and professional needs of the team.
- Assist in the preparation and control of the investment plan for the production sector by analyzing
demand forecasts and the need for replacement and / or acquisition of new equipment.
- Plan and manage the execution of maintenance activities at the general stop of the factory (collective
- Stimulate the reduction of maintenance costs by sponsoring the development of new suppliers and
service providers, the nationalization of parts, the internalization of services and through the dissemination
of new maintenance practices.
- Develop and manage projects monitoring implementation from the study phase to make it feasible until
the implementation and analysis of results.
- Prepare an annual training plan for the team, analyzing the needs.
- Perform other related and inherent activities in the position.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.