With 80 years of history, a leader in solutions for civil construction. The company offers a broad product portfolio that grows each year. Growing Building products manufacturer is looking for a Logistics Enginner that is experienced in Manhattan or other SAP software to manage and analyze the Inbound/Outbound activities in the warehouse.
location: Janesville, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $93,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- 3-5 years wms experience
- this is basically a logistics analyst with WMS experience
- Needs WMS experience -- with Manhattan, SAP, ect (just as long as they are good a WMS systems)
- Very tech savvy
- will keep the WMS systems updated and optimized
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.