A Superintendent with a minimum of seven (7) years Industry experience with various sized projects, with direct experience in specifically managing large storefronts, window walls, curtain walls and other glazing systems is needed in Georgia. Candidates should have Working knowledge of Windows Operating System, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Microsoft Project. Excellent communication and negotiation skills are needed. Salary and benefits.
location: CARTERSVILLE, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage day-to-day onsite operations for construction projects involving window walls, curtain walls, and other commercial glazing systems
- This includes but is not limited to, procuring, scheduling, and directing of work crews, equipment, subcontractors, and materials
- Maintain working knowledge of field practices, procedures and concepts, and current knowledge of building codes
- Review and understand proposals, estimates, plans, specifications, and related documents, analyzing labor, material, equipment, and time requirements
- Work with materials, machines, tools, and equipment used in the industry
- Utilize knowledge of blueprints as well as architectural and structural drawings
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.