An Engineer is needed for a utility holding company in the Amarillo/Lubbock, TX area. Support Harrington Engineering group with overhaul planning, capital projects, equipment troubleshooting, working with operations and maintenance personnel. Accredited Engineering Degree (preferred Electrical or Mechanical) and 1-2 years Industrial experience preferred.
location: Amarillo, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $31.69 - 40.14 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for the design, modeling, development and testing of a machine, structure or system.
- Develops functional requirements. Understands and applies standard engineering principles.
- Creates simulations and prototypes to evaluate preliminary designs and test how a machine, structure or system operates.
- Designs and tests components and integrate components to produce final product.
- Monitors quality of products and controls the efficiency of processes.
- Evaluates a design's overall effectiveness, cost, reliability, and safety. Investigates root causes of failures to maintain quality and recommend improvements.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.