Contract position: Construction client has an IMMEDIATE NEED for a Project Assistant for their office in Raleigh, NC. You need to have 2-10 years of similar experience supporting industrial or heavy industrial engineering or construction projects. You will be supporting an Executive level Manager, so you need to be very sharp and a good communicator. Excellent opportunity and chance to turn into a direct hire job. Client is looking for candidates who are local and available to go into the office 5 days a week.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- You will be part of a team that supports a large Utility program where you help document the construction activities associated to their power grid network and make sure they are in compliance with the federal agencies
- You will support the Project & Construction teams by performing many project administrative duties
- Keep and maintain project files including project email box
- Some Document Control - Swapping out the hard copy drawings as they are received or revised from the home office
- Track projects and produce monthly progress reports
- Facilitate questions regarding projects and research information
- Process document and drawing changes and distribute to the authorized users in a timely manner
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.