Manufacturing Engineer job opening in Kinston, NC. A leading manufacturer in the building materials industry is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer with CNC programming experience to join their team in Kinston, NC. The Manufacturing Engineer will complete process improvement projects that will improve machine uptime, equipment reliability, product quality and labor utilization.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 plus years in an Industrial, Process or Manufacturing Engineer role.
- CNC programming experience
- AutoCAD and/or Inventor
- Project experience with Standard Operating Sheets, Production Work Instructions, Poka-yokes, Layout Changes, Process Trainings, Line Balancing, Machine Reliability Studies, and Capital Project Execution
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering discipline is required
location: KINSTON, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Process Improvement projects that directly support manufacturing on layout changes and equipment moves
- Use lean tools to troubleshoot and support production.
- Lead problem solving & 6S events
- Minimal Travel
- CNC Programming
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.