Our client are a local EPC firm who focus on upstream and midstream civil projects.
Currently they are looking for a contract Civil Drafter to join them in their new Energy Corridor offices. The focus of this role with be to plot out drill sites, roads, pads and utilities for horizontal drill sites.
location: HOUSTON, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Creates and updates drawings per the surveys.
- Reviews own work. Forwards to Design Drafting Supervisor for approval.
- Maintains work via a drafting Database. Records dates on when assignments were received, began and completed.
- Assist Survey and Engineering with designs and layouts.
- 0-3 years of experience with civil, survey for the horizontal O&G sector
- Associates degree
- Knowledge or experience with AutoCAD
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.