Our Aerospace client in Irvine, CA is seeking a temporary Inspector to be fully onsite! This is a 40+ hour work week position and there's a chance the position may convert to full time!
There are two shift options: 10am-6pm or 2pm-11pm. However, please read below:
There may be initial training from 6:30am-2:00pm so the prospective candidates may need to be flexible with their schedule. It will then transition into the 2nd shift starting at 2:30pm.
The client is looking for experience with inspection, calibration, or NDT experience.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 3pm to 12am
education: High School
- Maintain accurate and up?to?date acceptance and rejection records and/or certifications systems as required by the applicable specifications.
- Determine acceptance or rejection after inspection and/or calibration of parts, tools, instruments or x?ray film.
- Identify defective conditions and test failures and prepare all appropriate documentation and/or calibration history.
- Perform semi?complex inspection on detailed machined parts using a wide variety of measuring instruments to determine acceptability or rejections of parts and/or parts finish.
- Adapt and develop inspection set?ups to check sample parts, forgings and castings.
- Perform first article and envelope inspection, source inspections, and/or semi?complex surface plate set?ups.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.