- Fortune 150 company
- 92% employee retention
- No layoff in company history
- 26,000 employees
- US based company
- Generous profit sharing program
- Relocation assistance
- Greenfield plant start-up
- Experience troubleshooting 480V motors and controls.
- 2+ years' experience in industrial or military electrical maintenance.
- 2-year or 4-year degree in electrical or related field.
- Experience in steel mill electrical maintenance.
- Experience with drives, PLC's, Level 1 devices, and NFPA 70E.
- Experience maintaining overhead cranes.
- Exposure to electrical substation equipment and maintenance practices.
location: BRANDENBURG, Kentucky
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- The role of the Maintenance Electrical Technician is to be a great team member who demonstrates high levels of honesty, integrity, and ownership in everything they do.
- In addition, the selected candidates will ensure the success of the team by SAFELY performing Preventative and Corrective maintenance on steel mill equipment and systems, as well as proposing and implementing innovative solutions to challenges in the steel making process.
- The Maintenance Electrical Technician will work weekends, holidays, rotating shifts, scheduled and unscheduled overtime.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.