An Engineering Project Coordinator is needed for an American social media conglomerate corporation in the Redmond, WA area. Candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering and Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in development or production
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $36.66 - 53.74 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Project management support related to external hardware development collaboration
- Work with the engineering teams to document requirements and plans
- Follow up on schedule for engineering development workstreams
- Track task progress and deliveries with internal and external partners
- Collect and organize information for stakeholder digestion.
- Assist the engineering teams with documentation of development.
- Work with finance and purchasing on onboarding suppliers, getting proposals and quotations, placing orders and tracking deliveries.
- Map and track progress of SOWs with external development partners.
- Update internal website information,
- Keep notes for meetings
- Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering or similar.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in development or production
- Preferred experience within development of consumer electronics/products.
- Highly organized
- Great attention to details.
- Self-starter with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Able to work in a new environment, build a network and pull input from various stake-holders.
- Good at working cross functionally with different teams and functions.
- Minimum a bachelor's degree in industrial engineering or similar.
- Experience with building schedules for development projects
- Experience with task tracking across an engineering team
- Experience with collecting and organizing information on updates for management digestion.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.