Our client in the Billerica MA area is looking to add an experienced Fiber Optic technician to their growing team. Candidates interested should be knowledgable with fiber optic mechanical assembly. For further detail and immediate consideration please apply below and call us today. Thank you.
location: BEDFORD, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $21 - 24 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Work with fibre assemblies and components to perform integration per unique customer requirements.
- Work with adhesives, precision assembly tools, and different types of equipment such as fusion splicers, high precision fibre cleavers, polishing machines, and test tools under direct supervision.
- Log assembly information onto order travellers collecting quality assurance data
- Follow written, controlled work instructions, drawings, or verbal instructions.
- Comply with all laboratory, clean room, gowning, and health and safety procedures
- Initiate engineering change documentation to correct inaccuracies when discovered
- Work to improve quality and reduce cost in team based environment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.