Driller is needed for a growing provider of inspection services based in Pittsburgh, PA . This role performs various drilling activities to obtain boring samples such as soil drilling, rock coring, sampling, classifications, in-situ testing, and monitoring well installation. To be considered - must have at least two (2) year of related Drilling experience. This is a direct hire opportunity. Overtime potential. APPLY NOW!
- Must have at least two (2) year of related Drilling experience
- Exposure or knowledge of the following: solid drilling, hollow drilling, mud rotary drilling
- Valid Driver's License
location: New Orleans, Louisiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Performs various drilling activities to obtain boring samples such as soil drilling, rock coring, sampling, classifications, in-situ testing, and monitoring well installation
- Investigates sub surface conditions
- Recognizes and identifies soil and rock types and material classifications
- Operates drilling equipment at shallow to moderate depths
- Identifies and locates utilities and other site safety concerns
- Maintains record log of drilling activities
- Identifies and coordinates daily work schedules at job site
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.