Salem, OH- Full time, direct hire position for a local manufacturer. Local customer is seeking an entry level HR Generalist with a recruiting background. Employee relations is a plus and other HR general practices. Client is looking for 2+ years of experience from a fast paced work environment. Manufacturing is a plus. Must have a bachelor's degree. Client is offering a base salary + bonus, internal work promotions and a supreme work culture.
location: Salem, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 68,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge of the operational characteristics, services, and activities of a comprehensive human resources program as needed to assist in setting and achieving departmental goals.
- Knowledge of adult learning practices and techniques to include visual aids, interactive exercises and activities, and theoretical application as needed to train.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of personnel management and administration to include supervision, training, performance evaluation, and other related organizational processes.
- Ability to analyze problems, identify alternative solutions & project consequences of proposed actions and implement recommendations in support of goals.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of work records.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional documents, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports and routine business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, employees, and the general public.
- Ability to develop long-term plans and programs and evaluate work accomplishments; ability to apply and adapt practices and techniques to the special requirements of personnel management.
- Possess analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.