Contract position: Engineering & Construction client involved in a commercial building & facilities construction projects is looking for a General Construction Superintendents for a long term project in Marietta, GA. This is a 50+ hour a week project with a mid June start date. You need 15+ years of overall construction experience. You need at least 5 years of specific construction experience as a General Superintendent on commercial building type construction projects. Client is looking for local candidates only.
location: Marietta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Provide on-site construction and administrative management of field related activities on a commercial building construction project in Georgia
- This mainly included renovation of existing building
- Monitor Subcontractor construction efforts to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule
- Plan, coordinate and supervise on-site functions (schedule progress, construction activities, material control, and may provide day-to-day direction of on-site staff)
- You will be involved in overseeing the client contractors in all disciplines (structural, mechanical, electrical, civil, insulation, finishing, etc...)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 15 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.