Well established and growing manufacturing company is looking for a Process Engineer in the Bloomfield, CT area. The ideal candidate will be resposible for designing, implementing, controlling and optimising industrial processes and machinery in the plant.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $90k to $95k plus an annual bonus.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Windsor, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for key program/project management from support of initial estimation, through NPI launch and release to production. The individual will provide general project oversight, as well as detailed process engineering and estimating support as required.
- Engineering change reviews including: identification of cost reduction or increases; identification of tooling modifications identification required; determination on use of existing components - usable or obsolete to requirements and specification; and creation of new job numbers; respond to requests of information to the customer base; implementation coordination; and fourth shift updates (ERP system).
- Plan, organize and direct the activities of the outside service and design staff as required to meet established timelines.
- Assist in responding to Request for Quotations (RFQs).
- Assist with the development of new manufacturing processes and the revision of existing processes to facilitate the improved manufacturing of parts.
- Understand use of Lean Manufacturing tools and integration into process development.
- Analyze customer engineering drawings and documentation for materials, process and quality elements.
- Develop a manufacturing process from concept through first article delivery.
- Assist in the concept design of required tools and gages, support changes to existing tools and fixture as improvements are identified.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.