We are searching for an Electrical Technician in Marshall, MI to work at a leading electrical/electronic products manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last a year and could be longer.
location: Marshall, Michigan
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- The ability to be self-sufficient in running a soldering and de-soldering work station.
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes, and procedures.
- The ability to read electrical wiring diagrams to correctly connect testing equipment to the various products to be tested.
- Understanding and compliance using ESD control methods and techniques.
- Maintain documentation of testing and equipment operation.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.