Well established and growing manufacturing company is looking for a Process Engineer in the Bloomfield, CT area. The ideal candidate will prepare cost estimates for new products/programs as well as production related quality, process, and cycle time improvements
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary up to 90K plus an annual bonus.
location: Windsor, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Prepare cost estimates for new products/programs as well as production related quality, process, and cycle time improvements; working in conjunction with the Commercial and Sales team, Manufacturing Engineers, Tool Designers, C.N.C. Programmers, Quality Assurance and Operations.
- Keep current on the Division's manufacturing capabilities and capacity.
- Review incoming RFQ's for data to establish bill of materials and outside service operations.
- Provide the purchasing and outside service group with RFQ requirements.
- Establish manufacturing sequence and calculate set-up and cycle times for manufacturing.
- Coordinate and review completed quotes with cross functional team in alignment with Commercial Excellence processes.
- Liaise with NPI Project Management to identify and address any/all change requests.
- Compile all required data for quote to meet requested customer response date.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.