Leading building materials manufacturer is seeking a HR Generalist to join their team in Newton, KS. Great benefits, relocation package and upward mobility!
- 3-5 years' experience in generalist function within a manufacturing environment.
- BS degree in Human Resources or Business preferred
- SHRM-CP/PHR or SHRM-SCP/SPHR Certification preferred
- Experience working with Workday, iCIMS or Kronos a plus
location: Newton, Kansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- HR generalist functions-- recruitment of production & salaried employees, employee relations, policy development & implementation, benefit administration, health and safety.
- Participates in employee conferences, disciplinary sessions, and performance reviews.
- Partner with cross-functional management team within the facility.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of supervisory development programs.
- Process improvements as it relates to HR and plant procedures.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.