Electronics Test Technician located in Decatur, GA for a leading manufacturer of lighting products. This role is responsible for electrical, mechanical, and environmental testing of products required for third party safety. To be considered - must have at least one (1) year experience testing electronic components and materials within a laboratory environment. This is a contract to hire opportunity to join a growing company. APPLY NOW!
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Must have at least one (1) year experience testing electronic components and materials within a laboratory environment
- Ability to understand and follow schematics
- Ability to read electrical wiring diagrams, understand and use numerous technical instruments required to perform the requested testing
- Experience testing associated with safety standards such as UL standards to enable certification by a third-party safety certification body
- Experience working with Lab equipment such as Data Acquisition and data manipulation, power supplies, oscilloscope, signal analyzer
- Proficiency with SharePoint software preferred.
- Familiar with Visual Basic, C, C++, LabView programming
location: Decatur, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for test and measurement operations on lighting products, component parts and related materials
- Maintain activity records, generate finished reports forthe customer and forward finalized reports to the customer
- Validation, electrical, mechanical, and environmental testing of products required for third party safety
- Certification and to ensure products meet internal and external specification (including any or all: UL, CSA,IEEE, ANSI, IEC, FCC)
- Testing of digital, analog, and mixed signal electronic circuits for lighting and lighting controls
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.