A Packaging Engineering is needed by a manufacturing leader in PA. Candidates must have experience in a manufacturing setting. Should have a Packaging Engineering degree or 2 years prior experience in packaging design and R&D. Must be able to develop processes and procedures. Manage various tasks and working a team setting. Relocation, salary, bonus and benefits.
location: Easton, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design packaging solutions to support new products that meets the needs of Engineering, Quality, and the customer
- Develop and implement packaging procedures, testing and standards
- Work with global stakeholders to evaluate current packaging solutions and identify improvement opportunities
- Work with global packaging supply base, in coordination with Sourcing, to address issues and implement changes
- Assists in evaluating packaging suppliers
- Technical lead for packaging suppliers
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.