Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Plant Engineer. This position is located in Denver, Colorado. The Plant Engineer will design, develop, and maintain new and existing processes including development and revision of supporting documentation.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $120K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, relocation, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Designs, develops, and maintains new and existing processes including development and revision of supporting documentation
- Identifies new opportunities and solutions, with cost/benefit analysis, and makes recommendations to improve efficiencies
- Design and develop new process systems, revise existing processes, and develop and revise control plans as well as develop and coordinate the implementation of projects which will contribute substantially to plant profitability
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.