A Drafter is needed for a multinational corporation that produces mirrors as well as a variety of construction, high-performance, and other materials in the Clearwater, FL area. This position will provide detailed product drawings on custom parts, mold designs & assemblies in conjunction with engineering & customer service. Participate on project teams to develop prototypes & design requirements. Facilitate & Process ECOs in a timely manner to support production.
location: Largo, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide detailed product drawings on custom parts, mold designs & assemblies in conjunction with engineering, quality & customer service.
- Facilitate & Process ECOs in a timely manner to support production.
- Manufacturing process improvement through organizing ECO request patterns.
- Participate on project teams to implement new programs and capital equipment, and develop prototypes & design requirements.
- Communicate across departments to seek resolution to issues in a timely manner.
- Work safely and be proactive about safety for others and the facility.
- Other duties are required.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.