Client is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer within the Delanco New Jersey area. Candidates that are interested should have a Bachelor's degree along with 3-5 years in a high paced manufacturing environment implementing rapid and continuous improvements with a high rate of success. In addition candidates need to have a working knowledge of lean tools and principals (Kaizen, Value stream mapping, 5s, Poka-yoke, A3). If you are interested please apply and call us today. Thank you!
location: Delanco, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 47 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Job Duties Include:
- Define, develop and implement manufacturing processes and projects that improve safety, quality, delivery, cost and employee & customer satisfaction.
- Specify, source and implement manufacturing equipment that ensures the lowest cost, highest quality products are produced.
- Function as manufacturing lead for new product commercialization projects ensuring that manufacturing is prepared for all new product launches.
- Define, document, maintain and train team members on standard work for all processes in area of responsibility.
- Process improvement - identify, plan, execute and lead kaizen events to achieve individual and company goals.
- Cost improvement - implement projects to improve labor, material, overhead, indirect, and transportation costs.
- Ensure that new and existing processes comply with all company policy regarding health, safety and environmental assurance.
- Perform capacity analysis for areas of responsibility. Make recommendations on staffing, productivity improvements and new equipment to meet production demand and forecast levels.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.