Seeking a Downstream Biomedical Engineer for a high growth client in the Lexington, MA area. The Biomedical Engineer would be responsible for downstream unit operations such as column chromatography, harvest clarification, TFF and normal flow filtration. This individual will interact with other MS groups and other departments including manufacturing, QC, QA and Engineering. Apply now!
location: Lexington, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 43 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- The scope of work will include designing studies under instruction, executing experiments and data analysis to support GMP investigations and manufacturing change controls and to reduce reoccurring deviations.
- Design studies under management instruction, execute experiments and perform data analysis, and to continuously improve the process and to reduce reoccurring deviations
- Evaluate new technologies under instructions to improve the commercial production process
- Be able to learn to work independently and on cross-functional teams
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.