A Optipro CNC Operator is needed for a manufacturing company considered one of the world's leading innovators in materials science in the Fairport, NY area. Candidate should have a high school diploma/GED and be comfortable and competent in operating CNC and other industrial equipment.
location: Fairport, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $18.91 - 30.72 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
The primary responsibilities of the position includes set up, loading, and operation of high speed polishing, generating, and centering equipment for the purpose of fabricating optical glass components to meet tight specifications as identified on part drawings.
- be comfortable and competent in operating CNC and other industrial equipment
- interact effectively in a team environment
- possess exceptional fine motor skills
- ability to read drawings
- strong work ethic
- possess basic math skills
- have a high school diploma/GED
- technical curiosity and competence
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional fine motor skills and attention to detail
- strong PC skills and ability to operate electronic equipment
- Superior technical and diagnostic skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Actively engage in continuous improvement and cost reduction programs
- Dedicated to the job; Willing to work off hours to ensure product is completed on schedule
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.