An Operations Lead/ Operations Supervisor is needed for a transportation OEM. The Operations Lead/ Operations Supervisor is responsible for overseeing a variety of daily tasks including evaluating daily orders, tracking inventory, overseeing the packing and shipment of parts kits, creating PO's and overseeing a small team of warehouse and light assembly professionals.
Qualified candidates must have 3+ years' of related experience. A technical degree is preferred, and candidates must be a self-starter, and able to work with minimal oversight. Candidates must be computer literate, and proficient with MS office. The ability to speak Spanish would be beneficial. This role is located in the northwest metro Atlanta area, and our client is only seeking local talent at this time.
location: Kennesaw, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Utilize a ERP system daily to manage daily business processes from order entry through shipping fulfillment
- Oversee a small team of warehouse professionals; monitor light assembly tasks and ensure assembly meets specifications and quality standards set by client
- Track material orders; Develop and release purchase orders
- Ensure that daily orders are kitted with the right parts, packed and a non-destructive manner
- Address any quality issues with suppliers; Interface directly with customers on quality issues or broken materials
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.