Seeking an Associate Planner for a high growth medical device manufacturing client in the St. Petersburg, FL area. The Associate Planner would be responsible for scheduling and monitoring progress of open orders from time of receipt through delivery, making recommendations and adjustments as necessary. Advise of any anticipated delays and consult with Operations to develop solution alternatives. Monitor and evaluate capacity to support operational objectives. Apply now!
location: Saint Petersburg, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Support and be a back-up as needed to the Plant Planners.
- Communicate the Operation Plan to the Plant personnel through the Master Schedule and use their feedback to adjust these plans to meet customer demand.
- Ensure timely manufacturing and shipment of all assigned products and monitoring the activities of all process related functions.
- Act as a liaison for Manufacturing and customers, assuring that information is gathered and disseminated in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Develop and implement valid, reliable information system for the purpose of quickly determining the status of any item.
- Responsible for the assisting with the supervision and direction of the Shipping Dept.
- Use the Rough-Cut Capacity and other related reports to level load the plant during slow and peak production periods.
- Schedule customer orders, any customer change requests, and in-process production orders to meet production demand. Interface with customer service group for order status and lead time requests.
- Oversee procurement of raw materials and supplies from suppliers.
- Recommends, initiates, and implements projects to continuously improve inventory flow and other matters that might have impact on the job.
- Fully utilize and interface SAP to ensure complete data input and output daily to resolve any variance issues.
- Oversee and direct cycle count activities.
- Help Ensure established productively targets and KPIs are met.
- Direct and assist Planning Department on training tasks.
- Performs other duties, as assigned based on business needs.
- Model and implement 5S behaviors and work habits in daily standard of work.
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and all safety rules.
- Exhibits regular, reliable, punctual, and predictable attendance.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.