Contract position: IMMEDIATE NEED!!!!......EPC client is looking for a Construction Project Coordinators to help support multiple power generation and power deliver EPC project in Denver, CO. You need 1-4 years of site construction experience on any type of industrial or heavy industrial construction projects. Any experience on power generating projects would be a big PLUS. Our client prefers candidates that are local to the area or will relocate themselves. *** pay commensurate with experience level ***
location: Englewood, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 38 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Assist the Project Management team execute prime contracts, downstream contracts, and change orders
- Assist with the administration of project safety, quality, schedule, cost control, contracts, subcontractors, suppliers, procurement, proposals, estimates, documentation, turnover, client interface, and field-based activities to execute EPC projects.
- Support a wide range of projects including aviation, commercial building, electrical transmission & distribution, facility, manufacturing, oil & gas, power generation, process, and water
- Assist the Project Management team with building client relationships while interfacing with the client for proposal and project related items
- Assist with the development and implementation of the Project Execution Plan, Quality Assurance Plan, Safety & Health plan, Subcontracting Plan, Project Staffing Plan, Organization Chart, and Procurement Plan
- Assist with securing applicable project permits
- Coordinate potential bidders' supplier/subcontractor registration and pre-qualification efforts on behalf of the Project Management team
- Assist the Project Management team to administer request for proposal (RFP) package development, bid and selection process, and develop detailed scope of work documents for downstream contracts
- Assist with contract administration including request for information (RFI's), submittals, change management, and claims mitigation for subcontractors and/or client contractors
- Support and assist with project controls efforts, including project cost reporting, scheduling, project work breakdown structure establishment, project set-up and closeout within the accounting system, and field progress tracking
- Assist with the development of internal and external reports including, project budgeting, cost reports, project cash flow forecast, and project status reports to all stakeholders
- Assist with the project turnover documentation, recordkeeping/retention and project closeout
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.