Join a team that has been a world class leader in their industry for over sixty years, manufacturing industrial equipment, as a Electromechanical Engineer in Los Angeles, CA. As the Electromechanical Engineer, you will be in a very hands-on role troubleshooting, performing preventive maintenance and repairs to the various manufacturing equipment in the plant. A successful candidate will also be able to program PLCs and contribute to the continuous improvement process of the plant.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Set up & repair and preventative maintenance on manufacturing machinery
- Perform programming on PLC software
- Develop processes descriptions and automated machine functions
- Perform various fabricating duties as necessary
- Troubleshoot PLC & Automated equipment
- Establish specifications for finished products
- Study and improve current production practices
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with automation controls systems
- Ability to program PLC software
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.